Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anna3 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2010, 12:33 PM
    Will a Chevrolet Equinox rental have enough space for luggage for five?
    The cargo capacity is 31.4 cubic feet, but I cannot find any length or width measurements, so I have no idea of the specific floor space. I want to be sure in advance, of course, as we are picking it up in the state to which we are traveling.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2010, 12:52 PM

A Local Car Dealer May let your Family sit in one?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 12, 2010, 12:54 PM

How many bags, my Lincoln often is packed with just three with all the luggage my wife takes.

I mean one bag each, two bags,
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2010, 01:20 PM

There's also the roof rack don't forget and you could rent one of them totes from U-Haul to put on top of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2006 Chevy Equinox A/C not blowing? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 2006 Chevy Equinox and after driving for about 15 minutes the air conditioner almost completely stops blowing. I can here it trying to come out and it sounds like it is restricted somehow. Sometimes no air comes out at all. But I can hear it trying and little white specks come flying...

Spring Equinox March 17? [ 4 Answers ]

The spring equinox is supposed to be on March 21, but by definition of an equinox, it's the day when the time from sunrise to sunset is exactly 12 hours. And according to the Weather Channel website, that day occurs tomorrow (March 17). Daily Averages for Livonia, MI (48150) - weather.com ...

Spring Equinox March 17? [ 4 Answers ]

The spring equinox is supposed to be on March 21, but by definition of an equinox, it's the day when the time from sunrise to sunset is exactly 12 hours. And according to the Weather Channel website, that day was yesterday (March 17). Daily Averages for Livonia, MI (48150) - weather.com Here...

Reducing my rental space [ 1 Answers ]

I have purchased a manufactured home, from the same community that I am renting a lot from. A year after purchasing the home, the owner of the community is putting a double wide next to mine. (That is not my business) However, what I believe is my business, is that they have poured several feet of...

Advise on Luggage [ 2 Answers ]

I am going to be travelling with my daughter this summer for about 2-3 weeks overseas. My luggage is about 10 years old and "well worn." I would really like to purchase some new luggage, but don't want it to fall apart on me while on the trip. I would like to get either a 3 or 5 piece set...

View more questions Search