Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    franklyjan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2010, 12:12 PM
    Find song title to 80's or 90's rock song, with lyrics
    I want to find the song title and aritist of an 80's or 90's rock song with the lyrics "She's so hot and cold . . . "
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2010, 12:37 PM

Could be Katie Perry?
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Jun 24, 2010, 08:50 AM

Maybe She's so hot and cold by November YouTube - Last November - Hot and Cold live acoustic

Or maybe The Rolling Stones She's so cold, that one's from the 80's, Katy Perry and November are much more recent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Title to 80's - 90's Country song. [ 9 Answers ]

Goes: HOney we're living way beyond our means, you better start soaking them pinto beans. Oh Baby we're HOme Sweet HOme

Need to find 80's rock song [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for an 80's rock song that I had played in a band in the middle 80's .Its not a punk , new wave , or metal song . Part of the lyrics are : " I'm addicted baby , its plain to see . Your love , has got a hold on me " . " I'm addicted baby , it's a natural fact . ___ ____ , Could ever...

Does anyone know the title and artist to these lyrics song I believe is from the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

Dry your eyes He left you crying Deep down inside I know you just fell like dying Dry your Eyes I'll always be there for you Waiting forever, evermore

Looking for song title - 80's-90's techo/new wave lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

I recently heard a song on the radio. I remember the song, but can't figure out the title or who sang it. Sounds a lot like Erasure, depeche Mode - but already checked these. Some of the lyrics are:... Are we an item or are we a pair... smile for awhile and let... The song starts with a...

Find song title by lyrics [ 5 Answers ]

I only know a few lyrics to this song, and I want to find out the artist and the title

View more questions Search