Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    armygal Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2004, 12:35 AM
    His ex girlfriend is making it hard
    I have been seeing this guy for 2 weeks, 5 days into our relationship if you may call it that, he says his ex is moving here to be with him. He says he doesn't want her anymore. She has told him that she's changed, apparently she hasn't. He recently moved into an apartment with his buddy and she's staying with them. He says he's giving her one month to find a job and move out. That's hard to believe, she has no transportation and doesn't know anyone. He doesn't want to committ to a serious relationship with me right now and take it one day at a time cause he doesn't want me getting hurt by whatever may happen. I don't trust her I know she wants him back. He already confessed to kissing her when she arrived in the city. He says he wants to keep seeing me, but it's hard to trust what's going on at his apartment. He calls once in awhile cause I leave him text messages or give him a dingle on his phone. I am worried sick that he'll go back to seeing her and leave me stranded alone. I don't want to find another man, he's so perfect. We're both 20 and I've been hurt enough... so has he. I really don't know what to do. I don't know if what he tells me is what he means or he's just playing until he knows who he wants. Please give me some advice. I like him too much to give up. :-[
    Krystal Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2004, 10:40 AM
    Re: His ex girlfriend is making it hard
    You are going for two weeks? Be glad you are not going for two years.. or twenty come to think of it. As for his "ex" she is not an "ex" she is a "current". Face it - they are not through. Consider yourself lucky and stop this nonsense at once. Move on intact or stay and be torn apart...

Feb 15, 2004, 10:45 AM
    Well we decided to call it off until he resolves his issues. But we still call each other and get together so that's good.
    Krystal Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2004, 11:05 AM
    I laud and applaud the decision. Be careful. I could never compete with a ghost... real or otherwise... you indeed have faith!
    sweety Posts: 77, Reputation: -1

Jun 4, 2004, 06:40 PM
    Why don't u two just be friends so you can get to know each other a bit more? This way you'd get more close to him and friendship is the base and roots of love. If u two are meant to be then time would reveal that but for now don't stress over him , just take things easy and slow as mates first. :)
    jemm Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2004, 12:24 PM
    Let me tell you my story... I think you may want to leave him before you get to attached. Okay this is my dealing with an ex- girlfriend who won't go away. There was this guy. Good looking, nice, loved me etc...
    In the beginning when I first met him I did not want to be anything more then friends with this man. He chased and pursued me until I gave in. He told me about his ex-girl friend how horrible she was and all she did was make his life miserable. I heard how wonderful I was and how happy I made him how much he loved me, how he never wants to hurt me. Blah Blah , Blah. Well things were good for four months between us no sign of the ex-girlfriend (yet). So I believed everything he said. With in this four months I had gotten pregnant. He seemed to want this baby and me as much as I wanted him and our baby. Well now here I was 4 months pregnant and I was taking him home one night and who was their (me not knowing) but it was her the ex. He quickly jumped out of my car and went in the house and never turned around to look at me. Me still not knowing but had to confirm it was the ex. I drove home and called him and asked who that woman was and he told me it was just a friend. Well talk about going balistic. I drove back to his house and of course their was a seen. She had no Idea about me... and I thought she was out of the picture only to learn he had been playing us both. It only gets worse from here. I decided by the actions he was making to take him back. He told her it was over to go away he loved me and he was staying with me... Well he went back to her a couple of weeks later... Now I am 5 months pregnant and ready to hurt someone. She called me up to tell me that this man had been using me and he was with her every minute I wasn't with him. Needless to say after hearing this she told me she is pregnant with his child now. So us the stupid women are now both fighting with each other over this stupid Mother Fuc... er. Okay me being scare of being alone and having a baby I forgive him and I heard him tell her in front of me he would take care of this cjild that she was having but wanted nothing to do with her. Okay now I have a 7 month old daughter and the other has a 2 month old daughter. The son of lied about where he was and busted he was with the other woman. The thing that gets me he has been doing this all along. He has played with everybody's emotions. He walks away not giving a . And he still wins I left him and he still has a to tend to his needs. So when I tell you WALK AWAY... RUN AWAY. Get out and find someone who will want and need you and only you. Give yourself a chance don't settle on a player or a dreamer they always break your heart. Stop the friendship and leave

Take care and good luck
    jemm This computer message has been edited by the company to block nasty words so read between the lines
    Jahiem28 Posts: 103, Reputation: 5

Jul 24, 2004, 02:34 PM
    Hello there I want to start by saying your first mistake is your wrap up into a guy u hardly know. Second no one is near perfect we all make mistakes in life. Don't be so blinded cause a person makes u feel good. IT is early in your friendship it might be wise to just be friends until the situation changes with his ex. Other wise your sitting yourself up to be hurt. GOOD LUCK.

Jul 24, 2004, 02:41 PM
    Well I am the original poster of this topic and now have to say that it's been 5 months and I have been dating someone else for 2.5months now. It's going not bad. I will soon delete this topic cause it's not needed anymore. I don't need advice on that guy. Needless to say we are still friends. Good thing
    Jahiem28 Posts: 103, Reputation: 5

Jul 24, 2004, 02:50 PM
    Hi that is wonderful news Glad to see things are working out for you. Take care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

Making vcd [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I got some movies in my hard disk but I want to watch them on my t.v wth my family Is there is any software by which I can burn the movie on the cd-rom and watch it on my vcd/dvd player Please help

Stop making life so hard [ 11 Answers ]

You only have one really important thing to decide Jesus , yes or no. Why worry? In this life there are only two things to worry about. Either you will be rich or poor. If you are rich, there is nothing to worry about.

Making A Dvd [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I have two hours of digital videotape on 8 mm Hi8 tape that I want to put on a DVD along with some still photos and music. I know there is software to help do this, but I don't know how to get from videotape to DVD. I don't know what hardware is needed, nor do I know which software is best. ...

View more questions Search