Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sreesree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2010, 02:21 AM
    It is possible to cancel my family vasa with out their original Passport in dubai
    DearMadam / sir ,
    My family gone for a treat meant in my home place before 6 moth , now they are not able to back to dubai due to their treatmnet
    Now I aneed to cancal their visas
    It is possible to cancal the visa with out their Passport
    Please help
    Thanks
    And Regards

Check out some similar questions!

30 weeks pregnant with Vasa Previa, Dr. Not concerned [ 4 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with Placenta Previa at 20 weeks but at my 29 weeks ultrasound last week I was told it had corrected itself but "just barely" and was now just a low lying placenta. He also saw the baby was breach and stated that the umbilical cord was near my cervix which meant I had Vasa Previa....

Can I alone exit the country after vasa cancellation keeping my family here [ 1 Answers ]

I lost my job & the company want to cancell my visa. So I cancelled my family visa & then the cimoany cancelled my visa. My son is studying here in sharjah. Our company policy is the settlement are cleared if only we are getting out of the country. So Can I alone get out of the country keeping my...

Cancellation of family visa without stamping on passport [ 2 Answers ]

I am a salaried individual in a private bank , I took my family means only my wife in a residence visa on November 4 2009. Now her visa has not been stampped on her passport. But I want to cancel her visa . So my question is is it possible to cancel her visa without stamping on her passport & can...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.