Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akukul96 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2010, 09:25 PM
    Google Translate English to Sanskrit
    Actually I want to make 20 sentences in sanskrit on the topic -mum parivarasya vyaharaha.
    Can u please help me. [Personal email address removed to protect privacy.]

Thank you regards,
    AKASH
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2010, 09:53 PM
    Hi, akukul96!

I've moved your post out of the Writing forum topic area to this one, so that it will be more likely to be noticed by those who will be the best ones to address it, once you've actually asked a question about one of the sentences that you would like to have translated.

I did need to remove your email address from your post. I would hate to see you get spammed because your email address was exposed here. Plus, once a thread has been started, all information needs to stay on the thread so that others with similar questions can benefit by the information that's exchanged.

Concerning your post - Why is it that you need to have so many sentences translated to Sanskrit, please?

Thanks!
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Jun 16, 2010, 12:27 AM

Which all sentences need to be translated?
    lakshmann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2011, 07:43 PM
    Action speaks louder than words
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Jun 23, 2011, 07:49 PM
    This appear to be a home work question.
    I suggest that you give it a try.
    Please write the sentence in Sanskrit in the reply in this forum.
    If required, they will be edited.
    ashwin300 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2013, 06:58 AM
    Shakuni, Duryodhana's uncle, now arranges a dice game, playing against Yudhishtira with loaded dice. Yudhishtira loses all his wealth, then his kingdom. He then even gambles his brothers, himself, and finally his wife into servitude. The jubilant Kauravas insult the Pandavas in their helpless state and even try to disrobe Draupadi in front of the entire court, but her honour is saved by Krishna who miraculously creates lengths of cloth to replace the ones being removed.
    Dhritarashtra, Bhishma, and the other elders are aghast at the situation, but Duryodhana is adamant that there is no place for two crown princes in Hastinapura. Against his wishes Dhritarashtra orders for another dice game. The Pandavas are required to go into exile for 12 years, and in the 13th year must remain hidden. If discovered by the Kauravas, they will be forced into exile for another 12 years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Translate english to sanskrit [ 5 Answers ]

Does any know "Ruby" in sanskrit writing and also "Daniel" in sanskrit writing

Translate English to Sanskrit [ 2 Answers ]

Fridge,iron,fan,bulb,television,computer

Translate name from English to Sanskrit [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone translate the names Alexa (which means protector of mankind; Greek) and the name Seth (which means the appointed; Hebrew) into Sanskrit? Thank you

Translate from english to sanskrit [ 3 Answers ]

I need the following statement translated. Please include the spelling. embrace life

View more questions Search