Aug 11, 2010, 05:39 PM

MySunshine
    Please do not use your monobenzone. If it is real
    You will get patches and spots
    Even if you will use 1%
    Throw it.. simple as that
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Aug 11, 2010, 06:48 PM

Thanks for your concern Nickol. I understand the risks and have done my research. If I get side effects such as patches I will probably stop using it. But for now I am using it sparingly.
    fairskin_4u Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Aug 12, 2010, 04:04 AM

Wuahahahyour using it sparingly... hihihi

So you are using it!! It will still give you patches ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Benoquin, where can I get it [ 15 Answers ]

I was using Benoquin because I have vitiligo, but now I cannot find it. If somebody of you are using benoquin, please give your contact, or the supplier email. I used to buy it in Walt Mart, Thanks a lot.

Benoquin [ 56 Answers ]

Hi sheralcrow. How is your mono experience going on? I am also using mono20% and I am on my 3rd week. So far no bad reaction on my skin. Is there anyone else out there who is using mono? Share your experience with me.

Benoquin [ 2 Answers ]

Hello benoquin, my name is Edith, from africa, I live in Europ/Sweden, I am 28 years old, I was born black, and I 've used many whitening creams product trying to turn my overall black skin to whit skin body, but couldn 't work good for me, I managed to achieve brown skin overall my body after...

Benoquin [ 14 Answers ]

Want to get rid of the dark color and skin color to make each one and how do I get the product benoquine please I want to know

View more questions Search