Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jpfreeman13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2010, 02:16 PM
    Pennsylvania Child Support for diabled
    I have Terminal Cancer I receive Social Security Disability I made sure to file for benefit for my 2 girls and they are receiving them. Do I still have to pay child support?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2010, 07:38 AM

No. You need to go back to court and have the child support order modified.
    jpfreeman13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2010, 03:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter View Post
    No. You need to go back to court and have the child support order modified.
    I went back to court I did get a reduction in child support but I still can't afford all the deductables for meds and doctors. My wife made out she is getting $400.00 a month more because of the kids Social security.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I owe back child support, will child support garnish the whole tax return? [ 3 Answers ]

Will child support garnish the whole tax return?

Will receiving child support affect my social security disability in Pennsylvania [ 2 Answers ]

If I receive social security disability in Pennsylvania, can I receive child support without it affecting my social security disability?

Is Pennsylvania citizens exempt from paying child support if they receive ssi [ 1 Answers ]

Mother neglects my younger sister n brother, every month she gets her ssi benefits n use all the $ on he crack addiction, she returns home when she has no more $, my sister is n my physical custody and uve expedited the hearing for my brother, I wanted 2 know if I can receive some assistance w/ the...

Can a father sign his rights over to a child in the state of Pennsylvania? [ 2 Answers ]

Can a father sign his rights over to a child in the state of Pennsylvania?

View more questions Search