Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AmandaMarie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 08:18 AM
    My Kitten
    My kitten got out during her very first heat(Ithink it was Septhember), now last night she was lying on my bed and her belly was moving all over, so I am sure she has kittens, how do I know when she is ready to give brth?
    Thank you
    heathervettechCa Posts: 43, Reputation: 6

Dec 12, 2006, 02:31 AM
    When she has them. Its not like one of those things where you have to know, when she is ready, she will have them. Justation period is typically 63-66 days
    P.S. If you love her, GET HER SPAYED!
    NatashasMum Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2007, 08:01 PM
    When she is ready to deliver she will be very restless and uncomfortable. If possible try to be home with her. Try setting up a nice box for her with a comfy towel or blanket. She will most likely have them wherever she feels the safest. Anice quiet room with little traffic and a safe box will help her decide where to have them. When is a different question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New kitten [ 4 Answers ]

I adopted a kitten from a shelter 6 days ago. She is in my bedroom and I have put food out for her and a kitty litter pan. She uses the pan and eats all her food but I never see her. I think she is hiding under my bed, but I can't find her. I go in the room and read to her and talk to her, but I...

Is my kitten normal? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a white kitten who's mother is also white. The mother has normal yellow eyes, but I have noticed that the kitten has odd eyes. I know that's not unusual to have odd colour's, but the kitten has odd pupil's, one being pink and one being black. I can't find anything about odd eyed albino and...

Kitten health [ 1 Answers ]

One month old kitten with blister like sores, sores heal and then fill up again. New ones keep appearing, any ideas?

I want another kitten! [ 9 Answers ]

Ok I already have one kitten.. she will be a yr old on July 15! Her name is Tinx.. She is my baby.. she is so spoiled! But I want to get another kitten so Tinx has someone to play with while we are away at work! The only problem she doesn't seem to get along very well with other cats.. I guess...

View more questions Search