Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RiGWaM Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2010, 12:52 PM
    Troy bilt tuff cut 230 idle problems,
    The arm that controles the throttle keeps turning it up and down up and down?
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2010, 02:43 PM

Sorry need clearer better info to help
    RiGWaM Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2010, 02:13 PM
    [QUOTE=21boat;2389649]Sorry need clearer better info to help[/QUOTT
    The mower starts fine but it seems that the mabey the auto choke is stuck cause there is a arm that hooks up to the throttle that when running won't stop idleing up and down? If I grab the throttle on the moter its self, since on this mower there is no throttle control... It will run but there is still this arm that keeps turning it up and down. So when running it runs very very ruff please help #727-6447555
    Thank you!!
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2010, 07:20 PM

Still hard to get it all. Are you trying to say the choke linkage keeps moving or the governor linkage?

Does it go to stall out and then revs up, then down. Then up, etc.
    Lets get to the carb, is your motor a 6.75 HP Briggs & Stratton Quantum Engine ? Can you post the

Model
    Type
    Code

So I can look up the crab you have...
    http://www.briggsandstratton.com/vid...typecode4.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troy bilt mower problems [ 0 Answers ]

Troy bilt colt 20 hp 42 in cut. The right side does not cut well - only about half of the grass Left side cuts fine About a year old Blades are sharp Cut well when I bought it.

Troy-Bilt Tuff-Cut 230 engine on & off [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm newbie, My question is my Troy-Bilt 2005 Tuff-Cut 230 start and off right the way. I do search but can't find answer. Help

Battery for troy bilt tuff cut [ 2 Answers ]

I have a troy built tuff cut that has electric start, it has a 6.5 briggs & stratton intek motor. My dad said it needs a battery but I don't know what kind to get or where to get it. I have the little charger but the battery won't charge any suggestions ? :confused:

Troy bilt riding mower won't cut [ 2 Answers ]

I have a troy bilt riding lawn mower and The blades won't spin not sure what is wrong

View more questions Search