Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kia Posts: 272, Reputation: 13

Jun 11, 2010, 11:36 AM
    Can someone help me interpret this dream?
    Hi, here goes:

I had a dream I was on a sort of flight group training team. It was a small group of us on a plane in the air and we were learning how to fly. Everyone would have a chance to fly the plane for a whole day. Anyway, when I got there I immediately noticed this guy,he was very hot, but didn't have a shirt on and was cocky, so I was surprised when he hit on me. I however, turned him down, or rather I told him that I would get in touch with him and he could not have my number. From then on he ignored me and moved to hitting on all the other girls in the group. In the dream I felt kind of down and wished that maybe I would not have said what I said. That was the first part:

After that, for some reason we had a family day on the airplane (lol) and my family came to visit me. This was also the day that it was my turn to fly.

Now although it was a plane , for some reason I was out in the open air flying seemingly by myself while holding some kind of remote control thing; but I still was responsible for everyone on the plane.

I just remember loving the scenery, mountains, oceans, etc. and feeling so free and alive; but after awhile the remote control just kept slipping and slipping until it dropped and I had tried fly down with all my might to grab it again.

At that point, it was either my mother or someone else ( I can't fully remember) came out and told me to give them the remote immediately and they were going to let someone else fly because I almost lost total control and put everyone in danger, and I could maybe try another time... In the dream I felt like I failed.

Then I woke up.

I have my ideas of what this dream means, but would like some outside opinions.. Thanks!
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2010, 03:19 PM

Sorry, but we don't have nay dream interpreters here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone help me interpret this dream? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, here goes: I had a dream I was on a sort of flight group training team. It was a small group of us on a plane in the air and we were learning how to fly. Everyone would have a chance to fly the plane for a whole day. Anyway, when I got there I immediately noticed this guy,he was very...

Interpret this dream? [ 1 Answers ]

I was in my own house (my bedroom) but in the dream I was leaving the man I love to go back home and I heard my sister crying. I heard her say she was sad to leave because she would miss my sweetie's family. I thought yes I should go and get a few hugs from him, myself. I went down a hall to go...

Could you interpret this dream? [ 6 Answers ]

By the way, if this is in the wrong forum, please move it.. anyway... in the.. conscious world, lol.. my girlfriend and I have been taking a break.. due to her having trouble in her family.. she felt that she should keep me away from the situation in order for it not to harm our relationship.....

Interpret my dream [ 1 Answers ]

This is my dream I need interpretation for this one. While I was stepping into seminary building along with my friend I saw a huge dragon in the sky. All of a sudden its stomach was swollen people on the ground very much scared whole world scared of seeing it, and they tried to kill it but no...

Interpret my dream/ please, anyone [ 3 Answers ]

I had this dream about a couple of weeks ago about a friend that I have known for only a month. I have a lot of premonitions (my dreams come true very often) so I'm curious what this one could mean. In the dream, my friend was on the ground unconscious at night and her car was just sitting in the...

View more questions Search