Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jpbuzzworthy Posts: 47, Reputation: 4
    -

Jun 11, 2010, 11:20 AM
    concrete stain
    I would like a idea on how much to do acid etch concrete stain on a patio.

I know there are a lot of variables but a BASIC idea of how much, done by a contractor would be adequate.

12x20 area... basic one color, no cutting lines into concrete, just stain it one nice marbleized color...
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2010, 02:32 PM

The best way to find this out is get 3 bids for the work. Your site conditions and Geo will effect pricing. Keep the guessing out make the calls and then you have concrete prices for the scope of the work
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 13, 2010, 03:00 PM

I agree, get 3 bids but also consider doing it yourself, this is a not a rocket science project. How to Stain a Concrete Patio | eHow.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concrete stain [ 0 Answers ]

I just spilled some BEHR CONCRETE & MASONRY CLEANER/ETCHER #991 on some one week old concrete by mistake. I wash it off right away and even tried pressure washing it off. What it did was leave a slight reddish coloured stain is there any way to get rid of thie stain? Thanks

Painting over concrete stain [ 2 Answers ]

I used concrete stain on bedroom floor and it did not work out. What do I need to do to paint it a solid color? What kind of primer? Thanks

Stain on the concrete [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All! It is my fist time here and I am in desperate need of some help. I was staining a footboard next to my door and stain (dark brown) got under the blue tape and stained the concrete (gray, plain one). It looks horrible! Is there anything I can do with it? Thank you for any ideas....

Concrete Stain on EXISTING concrete [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Professionals! I have a large back yard patio that was laid with concrete during the building phase (1995). The concrete was colored during the pour. To date, the concrete is FADED (I live in Phoenix Arizona and the sun is BRUTAL!! ). I need to re-color the concrete deck and don't know...

Stain Concrete [ 2 Answers ]

I am planning on pulling up the carpet and padding on my floor- slab on grade. I would like to stain it. Since it is already sealed is too late to stain it? Thank you P.S. how to thank the person that responds to your question?

View more questions Search