Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    montis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2010, 09:51 AM
    My daughter is receiving dissability beniftis from dad. Dad owes arearages is the ss
    My daughter has just starting receiving ss disability benefits off her father.. her father owes arearages. Does the dissability benefit she receives takes get deducted from what he owes.
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Jun 11, 2010, 09:53 AM

SSDI or SSI??
    montis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2010, 09:56 AM

Ssdi
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Jun 11, 2010, 09:59 AM

OK, SSDI can be garnished bit SSI cannot...

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/family...ts-478500.html
    There is a similar post there

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to show my dad as my newly immigated dad as my dependent for insurance purposes [ 1 Answers ]

How to show my dad who is new lawful immigrant and will get a green card as my dependent for health insurance and tax purposes

My son has a dad and now the biological dad came out of da blue and wants a dna test? [ 5 Answers ]

When I was five months pregnant my sons dad abandoned me and started denying my son, I started dating someone else who didn't care that I was pregnant he still chose to love me and be with me, he even had a few words with the loser when I was eight months pregnant and needed things for the baby...

Looking for my daughter dad [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is michelle. And I am here for some help. I am looking for my daughter Father. His name is Juan Wright, we met in New York city. We dated for a short time. I know that he was working one of the airports as a foodhandler, he also lived out in Rochester,queens. His daughter name is...

Dad had custody for 12 years, now mom wants son and owes $40M in child support. [ 1 Answers ]

My x-wife gave up custody of my son to me 12 years ago by the time he was 1 1/2 years old. We married and divorced within a year. I have raised my son through very hard times without ANY help from her. I have 2 other children that I PAY CHILD SUPPORT and share custody. A child support order was...

View more questions Search