Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheila howe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 07:32 AM
    Ancient egypt
    If the middle kingdom in ancient egypt was from 2050-1750 BC and new kingdom began in 1550 BC what do we call time in between
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2006, 03:00 PM
    According to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_...eriod_of_Egypt

The Second Intermediate Period marks a period when Ancient Egypt once again fell into disarray between the end of the Middle Kingdom, and the start of the New Kingdom. It is best known as when the Hyksos made their appearance in Egypt, whose reign comprised the Fifteenth and Sixteenth Dynasties.
    ibrahem mostafa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2010, 09:58 PM
    Test site

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ancient Okinawan Tea [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know where on the net or not where I can buy Ancient Okinawan Tea from Australia?

Mass Rioting, Destruction of Churches and Bibles in Egypt [ 2 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://mychristianblood.blogspirit.com/arc...alexandria.html Mass Rioting, Destruction of Churches and Bibles in Egypt International Christian Union and The American Coptic Association

Egypt Bank Money launderring through me [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I don't know if I am in big trouble with US LAW or not. Last year in May, My chat friend said she chatted with this new person and he said he needs help wiring the millions of dollars his Egypt bank found after a famous CANADIAN couple died in AFRICA 3 years ago, or else the bank would take...

View more questions Search