Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deedeebb215 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 07:50 PM
    Feel comfortable around your boyfriend
    I have this thing where I make myself really nervous around my boyfriends. It started when I dated someone years ago and we had no connection and I always felt weird around him (I think it was due to age difference, I was 17 he was 21). After that I had a boyfriend and we were I felt so entirely comfortable around him I could do anything and I felt totally fine (however, I was still getting over my ex which was the one who I felt uncomfortable with). Well me and that boyfriend broke up. I've been with two different people after that. And now I've developed this thing in my mind on "what if" I don't feel comfortable with my boyfriend?" and it makes me nervous and cautious of what I do. My boyfriend I've been with now we've been together for six months. I love him more than anything and we talk about getting married and I can't see myself with anyone else. However, we are great together but it's still in my mind and I worry about being comfortable with him. How do I try to rid these thoughts? Ex. If we go to a concert together, I'm afraid to be all crazy and jumpy and sing out loud for the sake of him thinking I'm stupid or weird although I know he totally loves me. I get worried in the car. I'm so sorry this is long.
    Strength89 Posts: 72, Reputation: 24

Jun 10, 2010, 09:43 PM

“Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”
    deedeebb215 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 11:57 PM

Awe, just what I needed!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 11, 2010, 05:33 AM

If you can't be yourself, what the point in even being together??
    lovelogan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2010, 07:34 AM
    Its hard to just be yourself I mean if you love your guy like I do and I've grown to be very comfortable around him but he's not comfortable around me which I'm working on cause I want to spend forever with him!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She has a boyfriend, she knows how I feel, what do I do? [ 10 Answers ]

This is going to be really long so I would like to apologize, and thanks to all who take the time to ready this. Okay, well I've known this girl (lets call her H) for like five months now, we work together that's how we met, at first she was very shy and still is but not that much. You could...

Should I tell her how I feel, even if she has a boyfriend? [ 8 Answers ]

I work at a gym and this girl was hired a few months ago and that's how I met her, we don't generally work the same hours though. We immediately hit it off, but the thing is she has a boyfriend (I didn't find this out until a few weeks later) who lives a few hours away and she hardly ever sees him....

I feel more comfortable around someone else, other than my boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I'm really worried because I've been with my boyfriend for 2 months now, and it was only after a month I start to feel more comfortable around him as I am a very shy person. What worries me more is that I'm more chilled out and relaxed around other lads I know that are just friends, say at work or...

How does my boyfriend really feel? [ 3 Answers ]

I've been on and off with this guy for about a year and rite now, were dating without telling anyone else. Were both in college and he always tells me he wants to keep trying in our relationship, yet I'm not really sure if he does. When were both at our homes durin school breaks, he says that I'm...

Boss tries to make me feel more comfortable around him? [ 9 Answers ]

I have worked for this company almost five years (USA). For four years my CEO never spoke or even looked at me. Last year when he fired my boss, he hired a consultant, and he started to talk highly about me and how smart I am. Every time I meet him and if just two of us, he always talks and...

View more questions Search