Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmza123 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 05:40 PM
    High school friends or not?
    I need some advice about high school I'm in yrs 7-10 in high school and my friends all thought I was mad at them just because I wasn't hanging out with them and yestadaii I spoke to one of them and she said why aren't u hanging out with us and you said just because I'm not hanging with you guys in the group doesn't mean I am mad at you all and now we are OK but it doesn't feel the same should I stay friends with them or just hang out with my other group of friends? Thanks I need help
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2010, 04:19 PM

First of all... don't use text speak in your post... Thanks.

Friendships change as you get older. The friends you hung around when you were younger may not be the ones you want to hang around with now.

It happens... stay friends but if you feel uncomfortable with them... move on to new friends... Just don't write the old friends off. Good Luck
    naomi_peterka Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Jul 5, 2010, 09:43 AM
    U should probably hang out with people you feel good round, and people who understand u
    And also they should give you some space I mean if you don't spend all day with them its none of their bussines
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2010, 02:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by naomi_peterka View Post
    u should probably hang out with ppl u feel good round, and ppl who understand u
    and also they should give u some space i mean if u dont spend all day with them its none of their bussines
    Naomi if you plan on using this forum again.. I will tell you Chat or Text speak is not allowed. Please post in full sentences.
    emmza123 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2010, 08:10 PM
    Comment on naomi_peterka's post
    Thank you yes your right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will it be different in high school? [ 3 Answers ]

In the past years in elementry school I haven't had the best of luck in being someone that people liked, because I have been bully'd a lot like got callled fat and that, and now people say it will be different in high school... But will it be different because I don't want to go through another 4...

In high school Thinking about things to do After high school. [ 18 Answers ]

Im In Grade 11 and I don't know what I want too do when I get out of High school So I started looking into it and I want to do something that I would be passionate about Anyone know any good Websites or any Info for someone who Doesn't Know what too do yet with there life??

8th to high school [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I am latino in Phonix Arzonia and drop out from the 8th grade and needed one more month to go to high school can I still go to high school? And I am about to be 16

Would a senior guy in high school go out with a sophomore girl in high school? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a sophomore in high school and I like this senior guy in my school. Last year I went out with this guy who was my age and he was way to imature for me, and wasn't looking for a real relationship, it somethimes seemed to be a friends with benefits thing then a relationship, all he ever wanted...

Freashman at high school [ 16 Answers ]

Well there are a couple of things... 1. what should I wear to the first day of school? 2. I'm just starting hs and ik a lot of people. But I've never gone to school w/ any of the kids going there. Some are nice and some are different. I like all the kids I know which is pretty much all the...

View more questions Search