Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    koke7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 04:58 PM
    1997 MTD yard machine that keeps killing the battery.any idea what is causeing this?
    I have a 97 yard machine that keeps killing the battery. I bought it used and had to put a new battery in it and it did fine for about 2 weeks then the battery was dead. What is killing my battery and how do I fix it?

Check out some similar questions!

Mtd yard machine [ 2 Answers ]

My MTD 14.5 hp yard machine has been hard to start for a while. Turn the key and back off several times before it will start.. I replaced the ignition switch and the solenoid and now it does not even make a sound. What else could it be.

1997 mtd yard machine hydrostatic lawn tractor [ 1 Answers ]

To whom it may concern: I have a few problems to fix on my tractor, but can not afford a service manual at this time. I have gone "on line" through the Google search engine in hopes to find a "Free down load " site, but have had no luck. To all out there, Please advise, all information is...

MTD 14.5 HP Yard Machine will not crank [ 1 Answers ]

I have a MTD Yard Machine with a 14.5 HP B & S engine model # 287707 0224-01. I have changed the battery, the air filter, and the spark plug, but it won't crank. It will turn over, but won't start. I took the filter off and started it and it spit out a fluid from the air intake. But when I put...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.