Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loking Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 07:58 AM
    Can we split an old ac system
    We have a 9-10 year old AC system in our church that uses 2,2 1/2 tons First company fan coil units connected to acommon lennox 5 ton condensing unit .We wish to split and re locate the fan coils to two new locations, and we need information on how to do said work. The fan coil model # is 30dfcx0. 0-126 rating 120v-1ph,60 hz. The lennox condensing unit is m/n 10acc-060-230-02 s/n 58?3d 33913, 1ph, 208/230v,60hz,35a bolth systems are in good working order. We tried to get the info from bloth companys but they won't responed to us
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Jun 11, 2010, 05:09 PM

Tese kind of work required license and experience, may be that why they won't give you a respond. Wasthe condenser unit design for partial load ? It should work as before, provided that the loads at the new location would be the same or more than the old one.. . ps you would get better answer( opinion) when post this question in HOME AND GARDEN section.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Split unit system [ 2 Answers ]

How is the split unit of a/c system work,whai is the component of the split unit and what is the troubleshooting of this unit

AC system split [ 1 Answers ]

Carrier weather maker 8000TS outside unit ?

Payne split system. [ 1 Answers ]

This house I am looking at has a Payne split system,it is a heat pump,now the ? Is.. What year is it? And what size? The house is like 1,950 sq.ft. and the number off the outdoor unit is:PH14N00048-A and I could not see the serial number all I could see was: "X" and some other numbers.is this...

Everything Dead on split system A/C [ 7 Answers ]

I have an older Carrier split system heat pump. It was hooked up to an analog White Rodgers thermostat and I upgraded it to a Trane Taystat 540 Thermostat. After everything was hooked up I tested the fan and the heat pump which all worked well. When I forced the Em. Heat the entire system went...

Split ac system [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I Have A Split System Ac, And My Unit Outside Just Clicks When The Inside Blower Comes On, I Am Not Getting Any Compressor Or Fan Action. I Have Verified Power At The Unit. I Have Already Replaced The Contactor,the Capacitor,the Thermostat. Sometimes It Will Come On And Work Fine But When It...

View more questions Search