Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lala9500 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 05:19 AM
    Good Day
    Good Day

I apply for a Principal ship position in one of the high schools, they invite me for interview, I got position one, the acting principal of that school access an information that he did not do well in the interview, then he influence the chairperson to lodge grivience that they don't want no one candidate, he want the acting principal even if he did not do well, please help me
    lala9500 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 05:23 AM

Good Day

I apply for a Principal ship position in one of the high schools, they invite me for interview, I got position one, the acting principal of that school access an information that he did not do well in the interview, then he influence the chairperson to lodge grivience that they don't want no one candidate, he want the acting principal even if he did not do well, please help me:confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2010, 01:10 PM
    Hi, lala9500!

Even if the chairperson wants the acting principal for the job, does that mean that you're not going to be considered at all? Also, I would presume that for the position of a principal, that there were a number of people with whom you interviewed. Weren't there a number of people with whom you interviewed, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search