Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    almisha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 02:01 AM
    Can a lady take of her hijaab only for 2 hours when it is carre point of view
    AOA I am working as engineer and in my profile I have to give my company presentation along with my colleague, I want to practice Hijaab but since I am doing this presentation I am supposed to be in the company uniform can I take off my hijaab for 2 hours, please help me on this.
    Allah hafiz
    allahuakbar41 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 04:39 PM
    There is no such think as part-time muslims sister.
    Either u wear the hijab or not.
    Let me tell u this hadith
    If U DO THINGS FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH DDESPITE THE PEOPLE HATING IT ALLAH (s.w.t)
    WILL FORCE THE PEOPLE TO ACCEPT IT!
    BUT IF U SOMETHING FOR THE PEOPLE DESPITE ALLAH HATING IT THEN ALLAH WILL FORCE THE PEOPLE TO HATE IT TOO.
    Its all about your Emaan my dear sister in islam.
    Maybe next time it will be for 4 hours then 6 then 24 u never know.
    N by the way if your not going to wear the hijab does this mean u have on pants or something?
    Well at the end it's up to u
    And the prophet peace be upon him said if u have no shame do as u please.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2010, 02:20 PM
    I maybe a bit late in answering this question, but almisha or any other muslimas who has to wear uniforms to work.

You might consider asking the supervisors if you could layer a long sleeve underneath the uniform. Also inquire about wearing a headscarf that is of the same color as the uniform or if they would prefer a certain color of headscarf.

If it isn't possible for your work area to allow hijab, you might want to look into changing jobs to somewhere where they do allow hijab,inshaAllah, you will be rewarded for all that you strive for in the sake of Allah.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone see my point of view. [ 7 Answers ]

I met this girl and we've been hanging out and stuff for a litlle over a month and well I took her to a dance and the whole day went perfect and we kissed and well we totally planned to chill again... Basically this Thursday I got a ring and was going to take her to the spot we first kissed...

A mans point of view [ 6 Answers ]

I have been married for ten years my husband and I barely have any sexual relations I'm not really into having any and I keep telling him that I am going to leave him and he does nothing or say anything to hold me back he does mean the world to him and by him not doing anything to prevent this from...

Historians point of view. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my name is Reggi and I'm a writer. I started new book, that will reflect human society through centuries, starting from 1520 B.C. I did my own research and plans, yet I want to know what would experienced historian want to see in this type of book, and what information should I provide that...

Ladies Point of view on this [ 8 Answers ]

Ok. I'm going through a serious of waired thoughts and depressed about a situation with my ex girlfriend. We where together for 21/2 years.. Everything went smooth and we got along well, just like a normal relationship. The 2nd year of the relationship we had problems in which I was going out with...

Can a lady switch off in 24 hours! [ 23 Answers ]

I am 39 and in a marriage that has no meaning. It is not possible to get separated (so we can't talk about that) My story is a regular one, but I need help! I know this attractive lady for over 3 years and she too is married. She used to always be proud of her husband who she would not only talk...

View more questions Search