Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmelik Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 10:37 PM
    Help with finding music video?
    It's a male latin/spanish singer and the song is sung in spanish. It starts with a huge crowd of people in the street and switches to him singing in front of an audience as he is dressed in white, and later shows a scene of him running through the desert. It's an upbeat song. Any help would be appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding a song by its music video [ 1 Answers ]

Ok first of all I saw this video in the fall of 2008 on you tube. I remember it was a guy singer in the band. The video starts with a girl waking up in a bed alone in what looks like a loft and gets pissed cause the guys not there and starts breaking stuff like lamps, I remember a mirror in it too....

Do you know this music video [ 1 Answers ]

I was in a bar the other night, and this music video came along. It looked like it was from the 90's. I don't know any of the lyrics, but it sounded like rock with a country twist. Basically, the video was great because it had the 3 guys in the band dressed up in oversized cowboy outfits doing...

Need a name for music video [ 3 Answers ]

This music video was a rap type.And I was little when I watched this but in it was brown cat that had black glasses and blue pants,even sneakers :)) . And he was dancing with some girl it may be Janet Jackson but not sure... If someone can recognize it please let me know... Thank's

Anyone the music name in this video? [ 1 Answers ]

Any help would be nice, thanks 283c7wPaDcg

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.