Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KittyKais Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 02:41 PM
    What do I do if my boyfriend has died?
    Exactly twenty six days ago, my boyfriend who was just 16 died. He died of Cancer, and now at school (I am in year nine) because I am mourning, my friends are "having a go" at me and saying I've changed, but I can't tell them because I just KNOW that they won't believe me, especially the stupid silly girl who was meant to be my best friend, and also, who whenever I tell my buds something, she snorts and says "Riiiiiigggggggggggggghhhhhhhttttt, suuuuurrreee". It is sooo upsetting and when one of my (girl) classmates was dissing Jasper (my late-b.f) I sort of got angry at her and hit her, and now I do not know what to do. Please help me, because right now I feel more alone than ever. Xxx Thank you. Xxx
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2010, 05:13 PM
    Hi, KittyKais!

My condolences to you on the loss of you boyfriend!

Did the two of you go to the same school?

Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 9, 2010, 06:14 PM

Why would all of your friends not know that your boyfriend actually died ? If they doubted, a copy from the newspaper showing he did. Do you have a habit of telling stories where they may not believe you ?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2010, 06:45 PM

It is actually a very confusing post and subject line. What to do if my boyfriend has died? I think a lot more clarification is needed...
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2010, 12:08 AM
    When I was in the 9th grade, about four or five or our mutual student friends were killed in a car accident. A lot of the students were in disbelief and denial about it.
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Jun 16, 2010, 09:19 PM

Clough, I don't get the feeling this is a case of disbelief or denial. This is more of a case of us not getting the whole story. My question is, if they were her friends, wouldn't they have known about the BF and his cancer all along? And wouldn't they have attended the funeral to support her? Are they just now hearing about this BF AFTER his death? It does not add up. Or maybe the OP is just not expressing herself clearly. If the friends did not know about him until now, how close of friends can they be. And, if they are new friends , and she gets this kind of reaction from them... then she should seek better friends.
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2010, 12:55 AM
    I don't know...

Am still waiting for KittyKais to return to this thread to post a response.

Thanks!
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2010, 04:57 AM

Did this happen to be an online relationship?
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2010, 09:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariss View Post
    Did this happen to be an online relationship?
    That's a good question, Sariss!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend stopped to love me after his father died [ 8 Answers ]

Hello. I have had a 4 years relationship with my boyfriend. Be both are expatriates and we studied together. He move in 3 years ago to my place and one year an a half ago we were suppose to take a new apartment, but once we signed he got cold feet saying he didn’t know if he love me. I felt I had...

My boyfriend died 3 weeks ago. What do I do [ 8 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for two years and about 3 weeks ago he died. It was so sudden that I was just in so much shock. I thas finally hit me and I have no idea what to do. This is the worse feeling and I don't know how to make it stop. My dad died a year ago and he was there for me through...

Boyfriend of 11 years died [ 6 Answers ]

Iwas living with my boyfriend and his mother for over 11 years he died almost 7 months ago I live here with her take care of her pay rent my name is on the lease.. she got over $75,000 from when he passed away. I stay in the room we shared with all of our stuff I can't live here anymore his mother...

My boyfriend died, and I am pregnant. [ 8 Answers ]

When our child arrives, will he/she have rights to his social security or any survivors benefits?

View more questions Search