Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lrsgt1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 01:19 PM
    How can I tell if my land is haunted
    We have this little girl that shows up every spring and looks like she is 7 yrs. Old, she is wearing a bonnet and a blue dress. She talks to my daughter and invites her to her b-day party in the woods. My daughter who is 7 is the only who can see her. We have heard knocking on doors and a little girl crying, a little girl saying hello. Could this be a ghost and if so how do I find out?
    lrsgt1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 01:20 PM
    [QUOTE=lrsgt1;2386542]we have this little girl that shows up every spring and looks like she is 7 yrs. Old, she is wearing a bonnet and a blue dress. She talks to my daughter and invites her to her b-day party in the woods. My daughter who is 7 is the only who can see her. We have heard knocking on doors and a little girl crying, a little girl saying hello. Could this be a ghost and if so how do I find out??
    AJVANLAERE Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 01:21 PM

Ask it to move something like a spoon. This sounds amazing I would use it as an advantage! However you may not want to. This is very interesting to me. Maybe your daughter can see ghosts like some people can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Haunted? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know if the house (address) 59 Masters Drive St. Augustine Florida has ever been known for hauntings and was it a bad or good haunting?

Is my house an haunted land? [ 6 Answers ]

I live in a manufactured home that was built over wet lands and we have weird unexplained things happen all the time here like people knocking on the door but nobody is outside and even if we sit right by the door and open it right after the knock nobody is there. The other day I went into my room...

Can a land owner, who has his land verbally given to heirs, change his will after h? [ 5 Answers ]

Can a land owner, who has given his land verbally to his children, change his will about the property if he has been in a mental for depression. He has not been legally declared legally incompetent as of yet.

Haunted or not [ 2 Answers ]

I think my house is haunted somebody please give me tips on how to tell if it's a good spirit or not because I am really freaked out because I feel something behind me and its scary.:eek:

View more questions Search