Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    User54321 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 11:17 AM
    What is the nicest country to go on Holiday to?
    Just a quick question.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2010, 11:26 AM

Ireland! Of course.

Depends on the type of holiday your looking for.
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2010, 11:41 AM

I agree with Ireland:) Still waiting to get there.:rolleyes:
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2010, 11:44 AM

Wallpaper: Scenes from Ireland

Here's a few pics of ireland.
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2010, 12:17 PM

Beautiful:)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2010, 12:44 PM
    Hi, User54321!

Are you asking about that because you're wanting to do some traveling, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there tax deduction for home loan in other country for property in that country? [ 6 Answers ]

If a person is carrying a home loan in some other country (outside US) for some property in that country is there any tax relief/deduction from IRS for such person ?

A holiday wish? [ 2 Answers ]

I received this as an email and wanted to share it, but maybe it should go under humor and comedy, or on the legal board, or under political issues and causes? What category would you place it in? Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best Wishes for an environmentally...

Holiday Depression [ 3 Answers ]

I wonder what's wrong with me. I never want to get together with my relatives for the holidays. I don't like Thanksgiving - all of the food preparation and craziness preparing it and weight gain after eating it. Also Christmas is so expensive. Maybe it's not that I don't love my relatives, I just...

Got holiday tickets not paid for holiday [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I really hope someone can help me. I booked a holiday in Feb and only paid low deposit. Then due to finaces I did not pay anymore so could not go. This morning the holiday tickets (flight and accommodation ) arrived. I went on the website to try and pre-book the flight seats and it let...

Holiday Projector [ 1 Answers ]

My wife bought one of the year round holiday projector for me to put in the yard yesterday. The cord it comes with is about 10 ft short. Being that this is for year round I am debating if it is worth just using an extension cord and only use it during the holidays or run it underground. If I run...

View more questions Search