Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bramblepaw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 10:35 AM
    I got this itch in my ear that I cant itch
    Hi,
    I'm a 15 year old that has had this unscratchable itch well I wouldn't call it unscratchable it happens all the time on my left side of my ear... but I look like a dork when I'm in the middle of church and this itch comes on and I'm trying to itch it with my tongue and its not helping and every time I breath and I have a stuffed up nose it tickles my throat and annoys the crap out of me cause it won't go away and I've had this for about 2 years :(( I'm sick and tired of this stupid itch how can it be gone for good?? And I can hear perfectly fine
    becka19 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 10:37 AM

Go to a doctor...
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2010, 11:00 AM

I agree, go see a doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ear itch,bad headache,bone pain,sore throat and dizziness [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I started having a bad headache about 2 weeks ago. It feels as feel my head is being squeezed from both sides towards the center. I also have a lot of tenderness that starts where the ears are located and travels towards underneath the eyes.It's not the skin that hurts but the actual...

Should tattoos itch? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I got a tattoo on my foot August 2007 and now everyonce in awhile it will itch like hell, is this normal or is something wrong?:confused:

Vaginal Itch? [ 1 Answers ]

I am experience itching in the pubic hair region and right around the area where you pee. I was diagnosed and treating for a yeast infection last Monday (6 days ago). After medication completed itching was still taking place so I called my doctor and was checked over (4 days ago). She said...

5 year itch. [ 2 Answers ]

I am 26, my boyfriend is 31, I have been with him for 4 1/2 years. About a year ago I started having thoughts of breaking up. I feel like I am the one in charge and I am taking care of him. I am not sure he would be OK without me there. I talked with him about what was bothering me and that I was...

Vaginal Itch [ 2 Answers ]

Each time I have sex with my partner I have itching at the opening of my vagina, I am going through menapause. It this due to not enough lubrication or is it that I might have some kind of infection?

View more questions Search