Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    balasumanv Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 08:42 AM
    I joined rainbow-mail.net, is it true to paid international members
    Hello
    I joined rainbow-mail.net, is it true to paid international members, I was upgraded, and paid trade fee also, but no reply to me since 2 months over. Please anybody reply me, thank you people...
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2010, 09:16 AM
    Another scam site. Don't waste your time on it.
    chief_nana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2012, 12:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by balasumanv View Post
    Hello
    I joined rainbow-mail.net, is it true to paid international members, I was upgraded, and paid trade fee also, but no reply to me since 2 months over. Please anybody reply me, thank you people........
    I am just newly here

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to return paid taxes while being worked as J-1 international student [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! I'm an international student from Ukraine and I was working as a J-1 student while participating Work&Travel Program in summer 2007 (State New Mexico) and summer 2008 (State California). In 2007 I paid only Federal and State income taxes and in 2008 on my second job I also paid CA SUI/SDI...

Online paid survey, is it true ? [ 5 Answers ]

I want to know about Online Paid Survey ? How is it working ? Can somebody tell me more about it ?

For our international members.what is your take on the following. [ 24 Answers ]

I read an interesting article on the net this morning and since I know that there are international members here, I was curious if any of you agree with it. The quote from the article that struck me is as follows: "In America, a lapse in monogamy ruins marriages, bankrupts couples, and...

I heard invest in the international market especially paper is it true? [ 3 Answers ]

I heard that VCP Brazilian paper is a worthy investment... something to do with recycling... need a comment on international paper investments especially investments in South American companys...

View more questions Search