Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WMorg555 Posts: 105, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 08:30 AM
    Travel agencies keeping your money
    Is a travel web site, Travelocity to be exact, allowed to keep money for a reservation if you cancel two weeks before the date of the flight? When I cancelled my travel plans they told me my airline reservation was unrefundable and that I would have to use the money to book another flight after paying a penalty.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I start an introduction letter to travel agencies on arranging a tour to thail [ 2 Answers ]

I need a tip on how I can properly introduce myself to travel agencies around the world to arrange a tour to thailand(Phuket)including hotel, activities... etc.. Thanks Ben

Can I go to jail for keeping my deceased fathers money from his bank account? [ 1 Answers ]

My father passed away 4 months ago.. we have not gone to probate and I filed a probate 1300 form at his bank to obtain the money in his account. Our attorney said we will not go to probate and everything is to be divided equally. I am pretty much in charge. Can I go to jail for keeping the money in...

How long can collection agencies look for money? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok.. so a collection agency calls me and said they were looking for money from an account in 2000... can they actually do that.. it was never on my credit report?? It was at one agency and they passed it to another.. can this be done??

Home Based Travel Agencies [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I know that there has been a lot of questions about this but I would like to know if anyone knows anything about Cruise Inc. If so could you please let me know. Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.