Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vidit.raziyan Posts: 8, Reputation: 1
    -

Jun 9, 2010, 07:20 AM
    How and what is good to start.
    Hi,

I am looking for some business ideas that I can start from small investment and it should have option to increase it later on as soon as I become comfortable in it.
    I am doing some research but confused about it. Can some one help in taking the right decision?

Initially I thought of getting any franchisy like lafanse, kuttons. But there is a risk, that it might not work and I can't go back to make it right. I want to take some calculative risk.

I thought of some business options-
    1) Any fast food store
    Items - Same as magddi or Dominos [burger, pizza, cold drink]
    Negative Point - Don't know how to setup without a francisy and cost factor. Risk to attract people.

2) Clothes Franchise
    Items - Any fanchisy like Couttons
    Negative Point - Too much costly to initiate, Available in malls

3) Cyber Café
    Negative Point - Already available

4) Departmental Store
    Items - Normal available in shops
    Negative points - Too much competition, Less interest

Can any one guide me for right direction, give me more options or elaborate advantage of any of the above with respect of future?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2010, 01:28 AM
    Hi, vidit.raziyan!

What sort of education, job experience and training do you already have, please?

Most of the things that you've listed would take a lot of working capital in order to start them.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good start but she's not sure about long distance [ 6 Answers ]

I met a person online on one of those credible dating sites. It's a long distance one as we're about 3 hrs of flight away from each other. We were 'matched' in January and quickly realized we had a lot in common. It started with simple emails at the beginning but we've been texting and calling each...

How to start a good weightloss plan [ 2 Answers ]

All right, Where do I start. I Want to get healthy, My parents are both ill, I am a young girl.. and I want to take better care of myself, so I can live a long and healthy life. So the first thing (I am doing well at also) Is smoking. I am kicking the butts. Has been Hard, But am doing really...

Silverado won't start batteries good [ 1 Answers ]

I have an'06 Silverado 2500 diesel that starts some times but not others. A boost will work if left connected for 5 minutes or so. It seems to happen more so in the cold weather (8 F right now). Had the batteries tested after a boost and a 1/2 drive to the service center, and they read good. ...

Start as friends, good or bad? [ 3 Answers ]

I met a guy online a couple of months ago. I'm 22, he's a bit older. A few days ago he said he liked me a lot, I said I felt the same about him. Then he says he wants us to start as friends (when we meet) and see how things go. What do you say, is that good or bad?

View more questions Search