Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    libbi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2006, 08:00 PM
    I deleted my sound on my computer
    OK, I deleted the sound from my computer and I need to know how to get it back. PLEASE HELP!!
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Dec 10, 2006, 08:38 PM
    First thing we will need to help you is a little more info.
    What operating system do you have make of PC and exactly how did you delete the sound?
    --- Savage
    Angsta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2006, 06:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by libbi
    ok, I deleted the sound from my computer and i need to know how to get it back. PLEASE HELP!!!!
    Yeah I got the same problem savage but I think I deleted it from device manger some how where do you go again for that savage?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I deleted multimedia audio controller from my computer [ 9 Answers ]

I think I accidentally deleted multimedia audio controller from my computer and now I'm not able to listen to music using my computer and whatever I do with my computer there's no sound or music. When I go to control pannel and try to install this program back into my computer it says that the...

No sound, asus mother board built in sound card [ 16 Answers ]

My comp plays no sounds. All drivers are installed and I have re installed them 2. Its well annoyin. Any help with this would be great. Thanks

NO SOUND after sound card install [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I'm new on here I have a HP tower.. just installed a beefed up sound card in it and it doesn't work.. made sure all connection are good.. and installed the program.. now it won't work at all.. please help me someone?

Sound Clips "Freeze" Computer [ 13 Answers ]

Often when I play a sound clip off the web, the computer completely freezes up. I can't be restarted or even shut down properly. I have to manually turn off the power and then it takes extra time to "scan" when I turn it back on again. This happens at different sites (like Amazon and Tower),...

Help me hear sound from my computer! [ 4 Answers ]

I have dell computer at work (windows XP) and would like to play CD's from the D drive. When I tried to play something I received a pop up that said "sound device may not be installed." I installed Real One and no longer have this problem, however there is still no sound. When I go to the...

View more questions Search