Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bhuveneshkabra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 01:46 AM
    I want to start dal mill plant tell me about process and plant and capital requir
    Res sir I want to start dal mill plant. Tell me about plant, process and required capital.
    Bhuvenesh kabra, pali marwar rajasthan
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2010, 01:24 AM
    Hi, bhuveneshkabra!

The best thing that you can do, would be to speak directly with owners of that sort of plant to see what's involved. There are way too many variables to be able to give you an idea here.

Please click on the following link to find some contact information.

Dall Mills, Dall Mills Manufacturers Suppliers Exporters

Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 6, 2010, 06:13 AM

My question would be how much experience do you have in that industry, are you working in it as a manager, what do youknow about the business you wish to invest in

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this plant ? [ 4 Answers ]

What is this plant ?

What is this plant? [ 12 Answers ]

Can anyone please identify this plant? I have no idea how it got into my garden but at over 5ft tall it is taking over...

Anyone know the name of this plant? [ 2 Answers ]

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/329839/2/istockphoto_329839_feathery_plants.jpg Urgent, thanks!

Name my plant? [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a plant from ikea a few years ago, but I have no idea what it is. If it is what I suspect I want to use it for my cooking, but don't want to risk it. I took it my garden centre but the spotty 16 yr old didn't have a clue! It is potted inside, lived on my kitchen window sill,...

ID this plant [ 4 Answers ]

Please identify this plant: curly leaves http://farm1.static.flickr.com/209/496222110_2080669081_o.jpg

View more questions Search