Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christiandw Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2010, 09:25 AM
    It is not a site, it is the industry trade association and they have regular training opportunities including Boot Camp for people starting a business, and annua convention for of training, blogs by 3 larger businesses that cover what they are doing every day, and weekly training conference calls. ARCSI is devoted to helping small cleaning business owners to grow to the next level and it is a not for profit so they do not charge out the nose for it. Membership is a few hundred a year and you get access to hundreds of people that have been there and done that. Below is an example of the weekly training call topics.

Public Relations
    & Community Involvement
    It Helps to Grow Your Business

Tuesday, June 15th, 2010 Hot Topic Tuesday:
    "Public Relations and Being Involved In Your Community, It's free advertising that helps to grow your business."

1:00 PM EDT, 12:00 CDT, 11:00 AM MDT, 10:00 AM PDT & AZ
    Join our host Candy Kaufman and special guest Deb Sanandrea of Harmony Clean and learn the benefits of an effective public relations and community involvement program.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting a residential cleaning service restarted [ 1 Answers ]

I am repeating myself, forgive me!I just want to make sure I ask all of my questions properly... a few years ago I was going to start a cleaning service. I got a license through the city of Jacksonville Florida. I also got an LLC< but gave no annual report since there was nothing to report due to...

Maid Service [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I just got my papers today for lay off which I will be officially laid off the 30th of this month. I am looking to either start with house cleaning and later do commercial cleaning. Can you help me in this area.

Making my maid service profitable [ 6 Answers ]

I recently started a maid service and I have business cards, car magnets, and brochures. I also joined servicemagic for leads for business. I want to know if hiring a business coach will help me to become profitable faster. Or should I use the yellow pages which seems a little expensive.

Residential cleaning service [ 3 Answers ]

My name is Mari. I recently started a cleaning company. I have already cleaned serveral homes but I am having a hard time as to what I am suppose to charge. I do not have much experience in this field but thought it would be a good flexible job while I am in school. I have tried to get advice...

View more questions Search