Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mi3nboidani3l Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 09:37 PM
    Does anyone remember a movie in the 1990s I think about...
    A guy gets in a car crash and dies but comes back as a ghost. He helps this not cool guy turn coool , the guy goes to a tow yard where lots of old car are at so he uses his magic and turns a old rusty car into a nice cool ride and I think at the end the kid races off a cliff but jumps off in time and the ghost saves him. That's about all I remember.. can anyone help me?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2010, 09:44 PM

The Heavenly Kid 1985

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the Name of this 1990s Softcore Movie? [ 2 Answers ]

Sometime in the first half of the 1990s when I was very young, I watched a "late night" movie when my parents were at a party. A brunette haired woman begins an affair a man. She may be confined to his apartment by her own will or against it - I can't remember. One day she searches the apartment...

Can't remember name of a TV series in 1990s family moved into haunted house [ 1 Answers ]

It was a comedy and the ghost was a woman who had choked an a chicken bone

Looking for a children's movie from the early 1990s [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie I loved watching when I was younger. Unfortunately I can't remember much about it. What I do remember is it was not an animated movie. These kids (I believe there was a boy and a girl) go into the back yard to play on their play set. I want to say that there is a stuffed bear...

1990s cartoon movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there is this movie I use to watch as a little kid it was a cartoon film in the 1990s I don't remember much except there's a short woman in it in a pink dress with big black hair, who locks a grandmother up in a castle. Then a girl is crying and her tears land on a garden gnome and he comes...

View more questions Search