Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michelle_beeks Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 03:48 PM
    My son is 21 andrecieves ssi.he has a baby 1month old,can the baby's mother get child
    My son is disabled and receives ssi benfits monthly.he cannot work at all.his girlfriend is trying to make him pay chid support.can she dio this and how?
    michelle_beeks Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 03:50 PM

My son is 21 and disabled.he receives ssi benfits monthly.does he have to pay child support?can his child receive a ssi check also off his dads check?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2010, 07:45 AM

The son must go down to the Social Security Office and sign the child up to receive their own check drawn off the father's benefits. He does not have to pay child support out of his own check.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Second child for unwed mother, is baby shower proper etioquete ? [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter's step daughter is unwed and is now pregnant with her second out of wed lock child. My daughter wishes to give her step daughter a shower, but have the shower at my home. My daughter and I both live in the same neighborhood and she wishes to invite nieghbors to the shower. Is giving...

Child support if Mother Kicks son out of house [ 1 Answers ]

My son was forced out of his house by his Mother and Step-Father and I came to pick him up. I pay her child support for 2 children. He has lived with me for a year and we did not modify the child support agreement. We are going to court now and my question is, if she forces the child out of the...

I have a mother coon and at least 2 baby's inside of the underneath of my trailer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a mother coon and at least 2 baby's inside of the underneath of my trailer I have called all the authorities and DNR and know one seems to want to help me can someone tell me the best way to get them out they are about 7 ft in under the trailer but up in the underbelly of the trailer?

My fiancee's baby mother is a scam artist and its affecting the child in the middle. [ 3 Answers ]

I know someone who is a big time scammer, she get's child care checks for herself, she steals identities, she's driving under a suspended license, she makes bogus checks stubs for her husband so he can get a tax refund check, she claim to have an insurance policy on someone without the knowing,...

My son who is on SSI [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My son is 17 He will be 18, this sept. He also gets SSI, for begin mildy mental retared. SS said that he will be coming up for review, rigth before his 18 B day, I guess this is were he has to apply, rigth, they haven't said anything other wise. (what I want to know is, what are...

View more questions Search