Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AjitAnushka17 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 12:46 PM
    Can any one tell me what are the career opportunities for German language in USA?
    Hi,

Is there any scope for german language in US? I would like to become a teacher of german language. Where can I get training to become a teacher?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2010, 12:56 PM

I don't know what you mean by "scope for german language"? Do you have a college degree? Are you looking for a college or university where you can obtain a teaching degree in the German language?
    AjitAnushka17 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 12:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I don't know what you mean by "scope for german language"? Do you have a college degree? Are you looking for a college or university where you can obtain a teaching degree in the German language?
    By the term 'scope' I mean, what do people do who learn german in the US. Are there any career opportunities in US for german language?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I apply for a german passport when married to a german and living in south africa [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm South African and would like to know if I will be able to apply for a German passport after getting married to my fiancé which of cause is a German himself. We will however live in South Africa after getting married. Our marriage will also take place in South Africa.

I'm german but live in england my husband is turkish can he get a german passport? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm german living in england My husband is turkish can he get a german passport Because I'm german??

How to change language in 'Regional and Language Options' without restarting? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! On windows I have to work on 3 languages, Japanese, English and Thai. Some programs I use don't work on Thai-English windows, so I have to switch the window language to Japanese-English in 'Regional and Language Options' and it restart every time. There's any ways to set window...

What are career opportunities? [ 1 Answers ]

I have appeared for the class 12 exams with biology as subject I want to know what are the career opportunities for me ahead except Medical and simple graduation in botany or zoology?

View more questions Search