Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moekie01 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 06:45 AM
    What does my dream mean
    I have ia dream where we have to move fast and so we load stuff up into the car when I realize we forgot th eanimals so I go get my hermit crab and frogs and put them in a special box then I pu the guinea pigs into their special carrier and then into the special box then I get lilly and emma they go in this weird leash contraption thing by the special bo xthen I realize I forgot my most favorate animal in the whole world moekie so I look andlook andlook for him and then I find him on my bed where I had already looked 10 times before there are tears rolling down my face I pick him up and run to the car only to see that they already left without me! Moekie runs away and he dissapers (then I wake up)
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2010, 06:50 AM

Go look here, I find that the dream dictionary is almost always correct!

Dream Moods A-Z Dream Dictionary

Dream Dictionary: The Meaning of Dreams
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2010, 06:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    Go look here, I find that the dream dictionary is almost always correct!

Dream Moods A-Z Dream Dictionary

Dream Dictionary: The Meaning of Dreams
    Good Work Muddy.

I just have one thing to add. You can always almost figure out if your dreams mean anything by looking into the dream for yourself. You are the dreamer. You can also be your own dream dictionary.

Lots of symbolism's in the dream. There is no way a book, a website or another person can clearly tell you 100 percent why you dreamed what you did.
    Moekie01 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 07:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper1976 View Post
    Good Work Muddy.

I just have one thing to add. You can always almost figure out if your dreams mean anything by looking into the dream for yourself. You are the dreamer. You can also be your own dream dictionary.

Lots of symbolism's in the dream. There is no way a book, a website or another person can clearly tell you 100 percent why you dreamed what you did.
    Well I think it might mean that I am afraid of losing gmy family and Moekie tends to dissaper when I need him so maybe that's it I know it is part of it but it does not feel complete.:o

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I dream of my brother dying in my car and I cannot cry for him in my dream [ 3 Answers ]

I dream of my brother dying in a crash in my car, but there is nothing I can do to help him, he was in the passanger side, but I did not see the driver, I see blood coming out of his mouth and ears, I try to cry for him in my dream but cant

I a dream once that I was kidnapped. What does this dream mean? [ 1 Answers ]

I dreamed once that I was kidnapped.what does this dream mean?

I a dream once that I was kidndoesapped. What does this dream mean? [ 1 Answers ]

I had a dream that I was kidnapped.what does this dream mean?

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

View more questions Search