Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moekie01 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 06:31 AM
    Help, who is my crush
    Help, I have crush syndrome I used to just like this 1 guy and not because he talked to me bu now any guy that is kind of cute that says a few words to me I think I have a crush on him grrrrrrr why does middle school have to be the time when all this starts happening I used to but am no longer looking forward to high school any way someone please help me with my crush syndrome and if it is sompthing a little embarrassing just e-mail it to me at >Removed< k please help!
    natalie048 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 06:37 AM

As you say you are only in middle school, So your hormones are all over the place maybe if you just step back and actually think about what your thinking you'll realise...

Nat xx
    septemberlove Posts: 30, Reputation: 11

Jul 11, 2010, 04:00 PM
    Just breathe. :)

Boys are lots of fun, but don't rush things and don't just crush over every male that speaks to you! Get to know people, learn from them, take time to gain friendships!

Middle school and high school are fun!! Embrace where you are, and remember to relax!
    kierra4000 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2010, 03:44 AM

Well I went through the same thing. If you were anything like most girls when they were little, we all hated boys. Now that were older and understand more, of course they're going to be cute because they're more mature. Once you get to high school you'll be a pro at controlling your feeling(I hope). I hated most of my middle school days but I love high school. Don't worry just try not to fall so hard over a boy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I be myself around a crush? [ 4 Answers ]

How do I be myself again around a crush? I have changed my personality and my work schedule because of someone I had a crush on at work. I believe the crush also liked me back also. Since they have started working at my place of my employment, I've felt very unsure of myself and don't know how to...

Do my crush like me as much as I like him [ 5 Answers ]

Me and this boy have been talking for a while now and we flirt sometimes but is he really feeling me the way I'm feeling him. I talk about him all the time, blush when he comes around, get chills when he calls. But I want to know do he feel like that when I'm around or am I on his mind. I just want...

I have a crush, but does he like me? [ 5 Answers ]

I am in high school and I have a huge crush on this one guy. He sits beside me in class. He always yells my nikename in the hallway, gives me high5's and like to talk to me sometimes. He is really cute and I am trying my best to flirt. I am a very attractive girl but I have no luck in the boyfriend...

My crush knows that I like him. [ 3 Answers ]

I am in middle school. I am in 6th grade. I have liked this boy since 2nd grade. We are very good friends. I only occasionally see him around the mall and stuff but besides that only in school. He is one of my best friends and I just found out a couple hours ago that he knows I like him! He has...

Crush [ 2 Answers ]

Sooooo... yeah. I met this guy at a public dinner on our first day of college. I would glance up and notice that he was looking at me and smiling. I always looked down quickly and went back to eating or moved on to talk to my friend next to me. So after a while I'd walk past him in school and...

View more questions Search