Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moekie01 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 06:21 AM
    Middle School
    A true poem about Middle school. Middle School is an intresting place full of style and wonder and grace like the way the teachers pick their nose or the way billy Joe flosses his toes the way they pack hairy gorrilas with the poor runts working on puberty or the rich ones stuck with people with poverty how the janitors tend to think they are principals and boss and tell us our own principles how the 'fun' classes are never fun and the boring classes always boring how the teachers talk about you right in front of your face and then your trated with such discrace the way they tend to telll you "you suck" by failing you or say "teachers pet" by getting beat up middle school is such a wonder parents think it is the worst but my friend just wait to discover the wonders of the no mans curse also known as High School
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2010, 11:44 AM
    Hi, Moekie01!

Hey, good job! Was that the very first way that you wrote the poem, please?

Thanks!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2010, 11:58 AM
    Tah si interesting to see your view when I was that age I don't remember feeling that way but times change I guess middle school can be tough for a lot of teens since there is a lot going on in their heads you know hormones and stuff well its all a passing phase I can assure you of that good luck with everyhting let us know if you have any questions we will spell it out clear as mud
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2010, 07:02 PM
    Origianally posted by Moekie01

Yes that was the first way I wrote it
    Hi again, Moekie01!

Would you like any suggestions as to how you might make some improvements to it, please?

Thanks1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Middle school [ 3 Answers ]

I need a middle school speech for principal

Is is a poll for any middle school or high school kids about drugs? [ 6 Answers ]

What kind of drugs are being sold at your schools? How easy is it to get? Where are you from? This is a seriouse question I'm curiouse to no if it matters where you are from or if all schools are alike...

Middle school [ 13 Answers ]

I am super siked and scared I mean come on older people making fun of me! That will ruen my reputation! Trust me I'm hot! Eny way what if everybody else hears the older people and start making fun of me to!:eek: I'm looking forward and not I've got mixed emotions!:rolleyes:

Middle school [ 3 Answers ]

I need advice for middle school what should I do to prepare:D

Middle school [ 7 Answers ]

I want to know what middle school is like I'm starting aug 27 and the coutsler said we don't have lockers. Help :confused:

View more questions Search