Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Jun 7, 2010, 07:31 PM
    What should I put in my application
    I just started my med school applications and was wondering... should I include work and volunteer experience completed in high school or is that a bit over the top?

Thanks!:)
    dandemeyere Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Jun 14, 2010, 12:12 PM
    If your work and volunteer experience from high school is relevant to the work you will be doing at your med. School of choice or it displays a significant achievement or leadership, then put it in but otherwise it could detract from your application.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is ITIN application and tax refund application different? [ 2 Answers ]

I applied for ITIN with my tax return this year. Do I need to apply again for my tax return separately or tax return application with ITIN is sufficient?

H4 application [ 1 Answers ]

I currently work with my OPT and my H1B was approved. I will start to work with my H1B in October. My girl friend is not in U.S. and she applied for F1 visa but her application was denied twice. Now I plan to go to my country in October, get married with her and get a H4 for her so she can come...

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application? [ 1 Answers ]

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application?

Application to accelerate & application to revoke [ 14 Answers ]

Application to accelerate and application to revoke? What are the different. :cool:

Application for ITAX Id on H4 [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently come(1 month back) on H1 along with my wife who is on H4 visa. I wanted to open a bank account with one of the credit union. I wanted to add my wife as a joint account holder. Since she doesn't have SSN, the bank requested to produce some identification. She doesn't have...

View more questions Search