Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rickards8171 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2010, 04:08 PM
    How to know if you qualify for the cspa?
    Good evening. My mother was sponsored by her father(permanent resident) around 1997 then her sister/my aunt a u.s citizen took over the petition because he passed away. My mother received her Green card in 2007. I was born in 1981 and under 21 years of age at the time it was filed. Would this qualify me as an "Derivative beneficiary" under the child status protection act?

Also if I qualify under the CSPA would that allow me to get a green card? Thank you
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Jun 10, 2010, 07:52 AM

CSPA is fairly complicated and you need to have the exact dates of petitions and your age at the time, etc. consult with an experienced FB attorney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FMLA Do I qualify? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey All! My daughter has to have surgery and I'm out of Sick and Vacation time and she needs care for 2 weeks! Do I qualify for FMLA. I have had the same job for over 2 years and I'm full-time. Thanks! Sara-Lynn

Do I qualify for passport? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been married to a Portuguese national for three years and we have both been living in UK since then.Do I qualify for a Portuguese passport?

Qualify for citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter turned 18 yrs old 6 months before I became a naturalized citizen. Can she obtain citizenship under me? My original swear in date was scheduled before she was 18, however that date was rescheduled by the INS. Please help.

Do I qualify [ 2 Answers ]

I Own A Barbershop And Need To Know If There Is A Grant For Owners Who Train Barbers Through Aprentistship. I Am Currently Training A Vet To Become A Barber. I Also Supplied Everything He Needed As Well As Both Space Which I Could Rent Out.

Can I qualify [ 10 Answers ]

I'm fairly new to the site... I currently have a credit score of 525. Will I EVER qualify for a home loan? I am a 1st time buyer with a yearly income of around $42,000. I have also been on my job for 8.5 years.:confused:

View more questions Search