Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misterbloke Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2006, 01:49 PM
    Nokia video files
    I have a Nokia N73 with a memory card, if I remove the memory card and slot it into the processor I can drag and drop mp3 files and video clips onto it however , when putting it back into the phone it will only recognize the mp3 files and not the video files, apparently real player supports files with extensions such as .3gp mp4 or.rm, is there a way of converting my video files into these files?
    kaka Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2006, 03:54 PM
    You can try AnyMP4 Media Converter V.6.0. it supports MP4, 3GP, AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, Xvid, Dixv, WMV, ASF, VOB, VCD, DVD, RM, RMVB...

You have to convert your videos to 3GP for the Nokia to play it. Remember, the more files you have in your Cell, the slower you'll be able to browse things in your Cell/Mobile. I'm using Nokia 6230i and when I go to gallary, it take forever.

Peace

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nokia 6030 driver [ 1 Answers ]

I don't have drivers for my mobile Nokia 6030. How I will get drivers.

How do I combine multiple rar files into 1 video? [ 2 Answers ]

I recently downloaded a movie which came in 8 rar files. I want to combine them into 1 video file. I used winrar but those files are password protected. When I enter the password it opens but when I try to extract 1 of those rar files, it says CRC error after 70% extraction. Tell me a way to...

Computer and Nokia 6030 [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to access net for my computer through a Nokia 6030 mobile phone . What are the softwares do I need and hardware parts do I need to connect:)

Video files splitter... [ 2 Answers ]

Any advice from you guys... before I'm using virtualdub 1.3c/1.4c, nandub, virtualdubmod in cutting video files... now a days some new format I guess coming out... so these video can't cut nor open using virtual, even those video files that I can cut and open before, now there some error...

View more questions Search