Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grammiejeannie5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2010, 12:15 PM
    St. Bernard and little girl under a tree artwork
    Large St. Bernard dog with little girl lying under a big tree. It is not an oil painting , may be a lithograph, picture approx. 28X20 in old frame with a brown paper or cardboard backing on the frame. Been in in-laws family since before 1950. Lived in that home since 1910, may go back that far.
    grammiejeannie5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2010, 12:17 PM

Can you direct me to find out what this old piece of art is, it is not an oil painting, may be a lithograph, it is on shiny paper.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2010, 01:44 AM

http://www.tias.com/stores/dogta/pictures/0509231a.jpg
    Is this it?

This painting is titled as Guarding it seems, attributed to either R. ATKINSON FOX or ARTHUR JOHN ELSLEY.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl Goes into forest and finds a no aging spring under a tree. Meets a family that [ 2 Answers ]

Im trying to find a movie about a girl that goes into the forest and find a spring under a tree. This spring if you drink from it will allow you not age ever more. She meets a family in the forest that have all drank from it and will not let her drink from it cause she is so young. The father of...

A girl in the jungle that winds up getting burned to death in a tree? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember seeing a movie in the late 60's about a jungle girl that burns to death in a tree, trying to climb higher and higher to escape the flames but cannot. I can't remember much about the plot. It may have been that the girl wasn't always a jungle girl but somehow she wound up there and took...

Painting titled "Trust" St. Bernard and girl [ 11 Answers ]

I have a painting with a girl and a Saint Bernard dog titled "Trust", can anyone tell me anything about it?

Bernard Cornwell [ 7 Answers ]

Anyone else ever read his books? They are so good.

View more questions Search