Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myaBee3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2010, 08:34 AM
    If an isurance company suspects you did fraud on jewelry can they put an hold on a ac
    If an insurance company suspects you did fraud on jewelry can they put an hold on your bank account if its been over a year
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2010, 08:33 PM

If you are suspected of fraud after they have already paid a claim, they may sue you for the return of the funds. And you could face criminal charges for insurance fraud. If you did nothing wrong, you don't have anything to worry about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My bank put my funds on hold! [ 3 Answers ]

I live in the District of Columbia and one day, I made a cash deposit to my bank account at the teller's desk. I remember it was a Friday. The deposit being cash should have been available to me right away. Over the weekend, while checking on my account online, I saw that the money I deposited was...

I hold a share of a company. Do I get some money after being laid off indefinitely? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a share in a company. Do I get some money after being laid off indefinitely? Regards jamonyok

Relationship is put on hold because she is grieving, what should I do? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I just need advice on what to do. Me and my girlfriend have just recently been dating. We're both 21. We both lost a really good friend who's VERY important in our life. I don't want to give out specifics because it hurts too much to explain. She told me that she had to put the...

View more questions Search