Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kalothi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2010, 07:54 AM
    Caro light what happen after I stop using caro light
    I want to lighten my skin with caro light cream and it has 0.2 hydroquinon does it affect my skin after I stop using the product EMAIL REMOVED
    kombe Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 03:11 PM
    No way I been using it for 4 years now, and my skin is fair as carot the longer u use it the better your skin became make sure u buy it in seven sister north london in a african beauty shop
    Jamesboy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 12:00 PM
    I been using caro light for 1 year now, and the told me caro light got damage if u used it for longer. Is that true?
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Aug 24, 2010, 01:20 PM

0.2% HQ is nothing, so I doubt you will see any difference at all. If you stop using any products that contain HQ it will result in your skin getting a little bit darker but that usually doesn't last that long. Use sunscreen and it should be fine. Also maybe continue to use glycolic acid or lactic acid to exfoliate your skin and make it look more even and brighter.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Aug 25, 2010, 08:07 AM

MySunshine,

I have been trying to pm you but your inbox is full.
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Aug 25, 2010, 11:36 AM

Hi Maharani, sorry I didn't realize there was a limit to PMs. I have since deleted them so feel free to contact me :)
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Aug 26, 2010, 05:37 AM

Thank you MySushine. I have just sent you the pm.
    Gift3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2010, 09:15 AM
    Hello kombe how do you use caro light. Do you use the cream soap or tube do you mixe it.
    Thanks.
    jenifa1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2011, 01:11 PM
    No it does the longer you use it the better it lightened me a lot like abou 3 shades in a month. But you have to apply morn and evening to get good results

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bio claire vs caro light! [ 13 Answers ]

I want to know btn bio claire and caro light... which one is better? a couple of weeks ago my skin was breaking out,am now left with dark marks... I need to clear them out,which one should I use btn the two

Does caro light cream work for anyboy here [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I'm just wanting to change my skin whitening regime Which is currently 2 dermovate creams mix with one diana cream I use this 3 times a day when I'm just at home on a weekday basis its twice a day in the morning and at night This mixture made me about 3-4 shades lighter in 2 weeks Its...

ABS Light, SRS Light, Check Engine Light, Any other lights? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok. I am writing this because I have been stumped on this question for a long time. I have a 2001 Honda Civic EX COup. I have had about every single light on my dashboard come on at DIFFERENT TIMES... My ABS LIGHTS, SRS lights, Green Flashing Key lights ( immobilizer ), Check Engine,...

What you fly at the speed of light, does time stop? [ 4 Answers ]

So you fly along in your super man jet at the speed of light. Since no light can get to you because you're moving so fast, does everything seems to stop except for the light that already got to you? Kind of like when you're watching a movie and you press pause, everything stops except the scene...

My car sometimes dies on the stop light why? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a pontiac grand prix and I installed a sound system on it and started having problems like it would die on the stop light only when I had my music up loud and then it took a while to get it to start it takes about 4 min until it starts again may be it's the battery to small but the...

View more questions Search