Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marichaelduque Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2010, 05:47 AM
    Dubai immigration blacklist
    Hi Peace be with you all! My Question is how about for the permanent ban in UAE because of the alcohol case.is there's a chance to remove the permanent ban also the Eye Scan and the finger print? kindly help... waiting for your answer... thank you so much! God Bless!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2010, 05:49 AM

The answer to all three questions is no.
    cristel Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jun 29, 2010, 11:08 AM
    My husband is overstayed for 10 months in UAE. As a wife Im willing to settle his problem and pay the whole amount. I make a letter to the Fine dept.to please give me a discount becoz I cannot pay the whole amount of the penalty since I'm the only one working,I go to the section 15 asking for consideration but they ignore me,what should I do I really want to settle my husband problem so he can stay legal and do the necessary things so my husband could stay with me here in dubai.Please advice me?
    liaqat053 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2011, 03:59 AM
    In 2004 I am gon in dobai to vesit veasa thear for in 2005 I have some problam in my home then I go to dobai immigration they ar my eye scan and finger prints and to depot me to pakistan,my name is liaqat from peshawar pakistan, now I want to go back in dobai for worke then what I do, my eye scan is finish or not please answer me?
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2011, 07:55 AM

The results of your initial scan and fingerprints are permanent and cannot be removed from your file.

If you wre deported once you will undoubtedly not be allowed into the Country now.
    azizvanu Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2011, 10:59 AM
    Hello! Dubai immigration well I have one suggestion to the ALL BANK if they to all credit card or debts holder to return the actual amount only & rest they can pay when they will come back to dubai as per their monthly income & atleast give 01 chance & those who really want to pay in sincere way so just make a post online & then i hope all wil return back to dubai with new life & new job thanks

Jun 4, 2011, 11:02 AM
    Well the best thing the world depend on good hopes & in this world a single person fighting for the money for what not luxorious life it just to fulfill small wishes on daily basis so I have humble to request to DUBAI GOVRNMENT TO TALK WITH BANK & MAKE A CONVEINIENT WAY FOR THE PEOPLE PAYOFF THEIR REMAINUNG AMOUNT & LETS MAKE DUBAI BACK TO NORMAL HOPE THESE WORDS MAKE SOME SENSE TO ALL THANKS
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2011, 11:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by azizvanu View Post
    well the best thing the world depend on good hopes & in this world a single person fighting for the money for what not luxorious life it just to fulfill small wishes on daily basis so i have humble to request to DUBAI GOVRNMENT TO TALK WITH BANK & MAKE A CONVEINIENT WAY FOR THE PEOPLE PAYOFF THEIR REMAINUNG AMOUNT & LETS MAKE DUBAI BACK TO NORMAL HOPE THESE WORDS MAKE SOME SENSE TO ALL THANKS

This is a Q&A site - I don't see any legal advice here. In fact, I don't even understand what you are trying to explain.

Jun 4, 2011, 11:55 AM
    My point is to have a convenient to for the people who owed some amount from the bank & you must give really easy option for the debts holder or for the people who took the loan from the company so just think how can be the best way to sort the problem for the people who dammed interested to payoff the balance amount that's what I want to explain you,, thnks

Jun 4, 2011, 12:01 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    I am posting another one for you to understand my point
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2011, 01:22 PM

AGAIN - this is a question and answer site. What could happen or should happen doesn't matter. What is your legal advice under the circumstances as they exist?
    mshafique1975 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2011, 06:22 AM
    Himy name muhammad shafique s/o muhammad rasheed my pasport nor AA5183392 pakistan last 12 your job in sharjah company not for any crime I'm going agen new company aply for visa laber office visa approval alredy but immigration not reles visa my name is black list *** answer to me my email >Removed>
    uae chorva Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jul 28, 2011, 10:24 PM
    If a us citizen visit dubi to make some trouble where can I go to block listed her in uae so she can never be back anymore in uae
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2011, 08:07 AM

This thread is now closed. If you have a question, then just ask it from the home page of our site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Blacklist in uae [ 3 Answers ]

Hi me and my family used to live in uae for 6 yrs... but because of crisis in uae my father lost his job in uae... n he was holding sum credit cards and he took loan,, but he was unable to pay the loans because he lost his job so v all left uae and v came back to india... but now m in big...

HOw to blacklist [ 2 Answers ]

Can I have my husband's ex-mistress blacklisted in Dubai? She's threatening us that we she comes back here she will ruin everything for us. HELP!!

UAE Blacklist - British Citizens [ 1 Answers ]

British Citizens are allowed to travel to the UAE without a pre-arranged visa. My question is: How can you find out if you are on the blacklist before you travel? No-one would want to put themselves through the expense in time and money, the stress of uncertainty and the embarrassment of...

Do Dentists have a patient blacklist? [ 7 Answers ]

I went to a dentist in my small town. Her assistant saw me, and made a future appointment. I was told that a prescription for pain would be called in to the pharmacy that was located across the parking lot from the dentist. I asked that the prescription not be called in to that pharmacy, because...

View more questions Search