Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    D_Joker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2010, 09:59 PM
    The hero look like conan and he had to fight goblins like the ones from troll 2.
    Trying to find title to movie. The villain had bad pimples and the hero had to fight goblins.

Check out some similar questions!

80s or 90s movie about town full of goblins? [ 3 Answers ]

I've been racking my brain about this movie I saw when I was little. All I can remember is that the main character was a boy and I think he had a older sister and parents. I think that they moved to a town where the people were actually goblins. The only part I know for sure was when the boy looked...

Kids movie from the 80's (puppets, king, gem, wish, goblins.etc) [ 10 Answers ]

I know there are a fair amount of people out there trying to find the title of this movie. I decided to put some of the posts concerning this movie together and hopefully, it will spark someone's memory of the title. Some one out there has to know the title of this movie.... Are there any movies...

Conan O'Brien going to host the Tonight Show [ 11 Answers ]

Conan O'Brien is going to take over as host of the Tonight Show the first week of March. Does anyone know if he is taking his band, the Max Weinberg Seven with him?? Never mind, Conan just announced that they are going with him!! What timing!!

Conan and Jim Carrey discuss quantum physics [ 1 Answers ]

YouTube - Conan - Conan and Jim Carrey Talk Quantum Physics

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.