Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Puterhelp Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2010, 08:22 PM
    Missing Address Bar in Firefox
    My address bar in Firefox has disappeared. How can I get it back? I've tried reinstalling/updating Firefox, but no luck.

Help please
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 6, 2010, 08:27 PM
    Put your cursor in the brown/tan area near where the address bar would be. Right click and check everything on the list that appears.

Jun 6, 2010, 08:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Put your cursor in the brown/tan area near where the address bar would be. Right click and check everything on the list that appears.
    It shows: Google Toolbar Options, Show Button, Button Text Labels, and Get More Buttons. Nothing about the address bar.

Jun 6, 2010, 08:42 PM
    Address Bar Disappeared in Firefox
    I left home one morning and my computer was fine. Came back that evening, and there was no Address Bar. What gives?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 6, 2010, 08:47 PM
    Hit F10 to get the correct tan bar. What you want is the Navigation Toolbar. Right click to get the list of toolbars.
    jkraw90 Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Jun 6, 2010, 08:48 PM

You most likely have had the navigation bar disabled. Right click along the top line (where file, edit, view etc is) and you should get a option to tick Navigation Toolbar and Bookmarks Toolbar. Make sure the first one is ticked. You can also go to View > Toolbars and tick it there

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Firefox 3.6 Address Bar Sorting in Drop-Down [ 16 Answers ]

Regarding the drop down list of address bar history, I thought that Firefox sorts this list by most often visited sites. This does not seem to be the case with mine. It seems random. I visit a particular site about twice a day, and it rarely shows up on this drop down list. I can't seem to...

Address bar in Firefox [ 2 Answers ]

How can I save websites that I visited in the address bar. When I click on the arrow on the top right hand corner, it does not display the sites I typed in the location bar. I have no problems with IE. Firefox used to display them but no longer. Thank you.

Missing address bar at top of screen [ 1 Answers ]

I have lost the address bar at the top of my screen and am unable to get it back can someone help me please... judyoz

Firefox address bar arrow [ 14 Answers ]

When I click on the DOWN arrow to see the list of urls in my address bar, and click one on down the list, I then have to click the green RIGHT arrow to go to it. I'm on 2.0.0.1. In the previous version, just clicking on one of them sent me to the url. Can I set it so that I don't have to...

Missing Address Bar in Internet Explorer [ 1 Answers ]

How can I repair a missing address bar in Internet Explorer. I am trying to help a friend who has this problem. We checked View/Toolbars. The Address Bar is listed and is checked. Thinking that the bar may be hidden,we Unlocked the Toolbars and tried dragging with the vertical arrows. This has...

View more questions Search