Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happinessis2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2010, 04:23 PM
    If I have not had a drink in 88 hours will I pass a alcohol urine test
    I was on the clean and sober. I relapsed Thursday. Regretably so but I am sober again . My fear now is that I have a urine test tomorrow at 2pm and don't know if I will pass. Any info on this. It will be 88 hours since I have had a drink. Thanks for any info you may have!!
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2010, 05:02 PM

At 88 hours since your last drink you should be free of any EtG/EtS. However, EtG is produced so long as there is alcohol in your system. So the time span is measured from when your system reaches a BAC of 0. But even allowing up to 10 hrs elimination for alcohol you should be fine. If the test is for urine alcohol content (UAC) you are well beyond the detection window.

(I used a peak BAC of .15 to calculate alcohol elimination time. Many variables are involved, gender, size, age, number of drinks, actual BAC, metabolic rate, and the list goes on.)
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2010, 05:18 PM

We can help you BETTER with your problem, than we can with helping you cover of the evidence.

God bless the still suffering alcoholic/addict.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can alchahol stay in urine 16 hours after drinking and be detected in a urine test [ 1 Answers ]

I had 7 drinks I weigh 165lbs 16 hours later received supprise urine test.I drank Detoxify xxtra clean.Will alchahol be detected in urine?

Urgent: 24 hours to pass an employment urine test [ 2 Answers ]

(marijuana) I was a daily smoker and just quit about a week and a half ago. I weigh 110lbs with a high metabolism.. if that really even makes a difference. I have an drug test to pass in 24 hours for employment. Is there any hope for me?

When I drink alcohol, 6 hours after I feel a lot of pain. [ 7 Answers ]

Whenever I drink I have a lot of six hours after. I have been drinking mikes hard, smirnoff mojito and drinks like that. I get bad crampy pains in my back and lower abdomen, also pain on my sides. Is it because of what I am drinking, I want to be able to have fun with friends. Should I try...

View more questions Search