Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chuckywas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2010, 03:06 PM
    Who wants to buy my base ball card
    Who wants to buy my baseball cards? I have over 2,240 baseball cards from 1987-1993, Topps, Fleer, Upper Deck, Donruss, Pinnacle, K-Mart 25th Anniversary from 62-87. Mantle, Ryan, Clemens, Sanders, Clark, Bonds, Boggs, Murphy, Rice, Bonilla, Yastrzemski, Griffy, Griffy Jr, Rose, HomeRun Heroes, Diamond Kings, Idols, Studio, Baseball Heroes, Community Heroes and the list goes on.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2010, 05:34 PM
    Hi, chuckywas!

This isn't the kind of site where people can just simply advertise what they have to sell.

Have you tried any of the classified sites where people can post what they have to sell without having to pay a fee or percentage of profit of any kind, please?

The following are sites where you can do that.

craigslist classifieds: jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, community, events, forums

Welcome to Hoobly

DomesticSale - The Effective Free Classifieds

That's just a few of the free sites that are available.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the value of a Nolan Ryan and Tom Seaver 1967 Rookie Pitchers Base ball card? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Nolan Ryan and Tom Seaver 1967 Rookie Pitchers baseball card. Ryan's card is on the left and Seaver's card is on the right. Both are in Mets uniforms and have their hands above their head. Both cards have their signatures. The card has a Mets logo on it. It is enclosed in a plastic...

Base ball cards [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1989 mother's cookies ken griffey jr, mariners base ball card. There were only 28 made and I got number 3. I also have a major league collector pin series base ball card it is juan gonzalez and it is unopened like the ken griffey base ball card. I really need to know how much these are...

I got base ball and foot ball trying to fine out how much [ 1 Answers ]

Oj simpson 1975 card Two pete rose cards Will mays baseball gold card 1964 Michael jordan rookie baseball card

View more questions Search