Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2010, 08:47 AM
    Found this, squeeze out of a tube to eleminate the need for soldering copper tubing, OK in the US?:
    How To Solder Copper Pipe Without Flame - Video

Looks like it is sold(available?) all over the US, anyone have any experience with this?
    Welcome to the Just-for-Copper Home Page!   Brought to you by Jackson Industries, Inc. and JACO
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jun 6, 2010, 09:10 AM

Sounds great. I checked the outlets here in Florida and they're all in hardware stores. I'd feel a lot better about using it if I could find one plumbing supply house that carried it. Any word about this from t5he inspectors? Would the job passed if the copper was glued instead of soldered? Any experts out there with experience?
    Tom
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jun 6, 2010, 09:14 AM

Never used it. However, have seen it in several customers houses wondering what it was...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem solve copper is in 2.154g of copper (1) sulfide [ 3 Answers ]

How much copper is in 2.154 g of copper s Sulfide?

How to conect copper threaded tee to copper piping [ 14 Answers ]

I tried to install a copper threaded tee which connects 2 ends of copper piping and a line to dishwasher (plastic hose). Still a dripping leak at the joints.

Glueless and solderless plumbing fittings [ 4 Answers ]

I have heard that there is new fittings out that don't require any glue or soldering. Is this true?

Sweating copper to copper valve connections [ 1 Answers ]

I'm replacing my shower with a Moen system that has a Moentrol three function transfer valve Model 3330. The inlet and outlets are copper to copper. Other than removing the cartridges prior to sweating is their any particular trick to heating those connections on the valve? Thanks very much for...

Copper pipes to cpvc: still ground the old copper? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there... again... I have two copper stub outs that come into my garage, one the cold water in, which goes to my waterheater, and one hot water out, to the rest of the house, underground (slab construction). I will be re-plumbing my water heater and adding a bathroom from these lines, but I...

View more questions Search