Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2010, 07:04 AM
    For all those who need inspiration to overcome
    YouTube - Attitude is Altitude Seminar by Nick Vujicic ??????

firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2010, 07:05 AM

YouTube - William Kamkwamba: How I built my family a windmill

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inspiration [ 2 Answers ]

I'm stuck in a basement room, inhaling the world through windows nailed shut (literally), and though 3am smells sweater than 5 in the afternoon I'm still tragically uninspired. I just want to talk, about whatever, so tell me something?

How about a little inspiration? [ 15 Answers ]

And maybe a lesson or two courtesy of 47-year-old Britain's Got Talent contestant Susan Boyle... 9lp0IWv8QZY You rock, Susan.

Relationship inspiration inquiery [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for as many responses as possible, no specific answer, I just need a push in the right direction. What do you think of to keep yourself motivated/inspired in a mutual relationship with a partner you care for or love? Thank you. =)

I need.inspiration? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am practicing one of my manga comics for when I get older. Every time I start it seems like everything is going great and the pictures look good. But, when it comes about to the 6th panel I start to loose the feeling, my characters start to get a little awkward, and no matter how many times...

Need inspiration for articles [ 2 Answers ]

I have to write some articles for a web site but don't know where to get inspiration from; I don't want my work to sound the same as all the others! Any suggestions? (The articles are to be about homes/improvements/decor etc but can be regarding any subject within this field)

View more questions Search