Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    D O G Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2006, 08:53 AM
    Song Title and Artist
    In the episode of South Park titled "Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut" what is the name of the song that is played when Mrs. Cartman sees Chef, and Mr. Garrison?
    Chris Petinaud Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 09:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by D O G
    in the episode of South Park titled "Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut" what is the name of the song that is played when Mrs. Cartman sees Chef, and Mr. Garrison?
    I can't remember the actual song but I think it may have been Isaic Hayes, or Barry White
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Feb 25, 2007, 12:25 AM
    Lol try my heart will go on celine dion. Timeline goof in the show

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need artist name/title of song [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a little frustrated. I just heard this song that I haven't heard since the early 90s ,it's a pop song.I don't know the name of the song or the artist. Now I have a bet going because the other person is so sure it's ace of base but I disagree,please help. A apart of the song goes something like...

Need song title and artist [ 4 Answers ]

I only know a few words to the song: Your all I want Your all I need Your Everything Your Everything

Who is the artist /CD and title of the song [ 1 Answers ]

I try to find out the artist/title/CD of the song with the lyrics somewhat like ... ... me such a fool ... ... thing special togethe etc. It is the background music of the follwing MP3 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N8NEQQ1U

I need a song title and artist [ 3 Answers ]

Who does the rap song that the hook is oh girl by the chi lites??

Anyone know title and artist of this song? [ 2 Answers ]

Recently, there has been a song played on an Animal Planet commercial that keeps sticking in my head. It sort of goes like this: 4-3-2-1 Earth below us... I think it's an 80's song but for the life of me, I can't remember the artist or title. Can anyone help? Thanks!!

View more questions Search